Email: firstname.lastname@example.org // Mobile: +61401461510 // Websites: clvh.com.au + notourfield.com
- Bachelor of Arts, Advanced. (Art History & Theory + Spanish Language, Literature, Cultural Arts & Translation, with Anthropology & Sociology) University of Sydney, 2008
- Master of Design. (Environments & Spatial Design) College of Fine Arts, University of New South Wales, 2010
- Certificate of Digital SLR Photography. Australian Centre of Photography, 2008
- Child Protection Course (The Association of Independent Schools NSW): 'Identifying and Responding to Risk of Harm', 2007
English // Spanish // French
- CLVH - Transdisciplinary Art & Design Studio (Founder 2011 - Present)
Art & Design studio for commissioned and unsolicited projects, from artwork to identity, graphic and interior design for creative communication.
- Partner + Creative Director at NOT OUR FIELD - Creative Consultants + Sports Story-Telling Studio (2013 - Present)
Partner + Creative Director.
Creative sports story-telling studio founded by ex-professional footballer, Chad Gibson, directed in collaboration with myself as the studio's creative communication expert.
- ARCHRIVAL - Not-For-Profit Creative Organisation (Since foundation 2011 - Present)
Archrival was founded in 2011 as a Sydney based non-profit organisation with a worldwide network of collaborators. By harnessing the creative power of rivalry, Archrival forms multi-disciplinary collaborative teams to create innovative public installations. Archrival has demonstrated design excellence through a series of projects showcased at leading local and international events, including site specific installations for Sydney Fringe (2011), Sydney Festival (2012), the Australian Pavilion at the Venice International Architecture Biennale (2012), Art & About (2013), Mercedes Benz Fashion Week (2013), Sydney Art Month (2013) and Complete Streets (2013).
- DEAR HENRI - Multi-Disciplinary Design Studio (2011 - 2014)
Creative agency offering full identity design and creative services, from branding, graphic and interior design, as well as photography and commissioned artworks and illustrations.
- THE CORNER CO-OPERATIVE - Gallery & Creative Space (Since foundation 2012 - 2014)
Curator & Producer.
Creative gallery and creative space that fosters new creative talent, offering exhibitions and residencies to emerging artists, photographers and designers.
- ACADEMIC TRANSLATION FOR MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY (2011 - 2014)
Translator (Spanish - English) for academic publications for Macquarie University.
- DARLINGHURST PRIMARY SCHOOL (2007 - 2011)
Teacher's Aide for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder + Child Carer.
- SCEGGS DARLINGHURST (2005 - 2012)
Director of Child Care + Carer (Vacation + After School Care).
- REASEARCH ASSISTANT (2004 - 2008)
R.A. for Dr. Estela Valverde (Head of Spanish & Latin American Studies at Macquarie University).
- 2015 Future Nature, exhibition design for the Australian Design Centre (Object Gallery)
- 2015 MMXV, Creative sports photography book commissioned for the Socceroos, collaboration between Nike + LOCALFC (Publication of Not Our Field, by Chad Gibson + myself)
- 2014 Idea Bombing: #6 The Gallery Edition, large scale illustrated, interactive mural for an eight-week-long exhibition at the Australian Design Centre (Object Gallery)
- 2014 The Dreamer, Artist collaboration with Australian sleepwear company, Canvas Australia
- 2013 Arena Calcetto Sydney, installation for the City of Sydney & Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority (awarded City of Sydney Cultural Grant)
- 2013 Jigsaw, interactive installation with Archrival for Waverley Council Complete Streets Pop-ups (EOI winner, PIA NSW 2014 award commendation)
- 2013 Mirror Mirror installation with Archrival for Vanishing Elephant, Australian Technology Park, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
- 2013 Everest installation with carterwilliamson for Living RoomTheatre, Sydney Art Month (winner IDEA Award 2013, event category)
- 2012 Arena Calcetto installation with Archrival, Australian Pavilion exhibition ‘Formations: New Practices in Australian Architecture', 13th Venice Architecture Biennale
- 2012 Concrete Colony, installation with Archrival for Hyde Park Barracks, Sydney Festival
- 2011 Eleventh Hour, public installation with Archrival at Bay 19 Carriageworks, Sydney Fringe Festival (winner Fringe Award of Excellence, as part of ‘Immerse' exhibition)
- 2011 The Gaze, public installation with Dear Henri (previously Two Studio) for Inlite: The Project, Saturday Indesign
Site specific installation in collaboration with carterwilliamson architects for The Living Room Theatre. Created for the Sydney premiere of interactive play, 'I Love Todd Sampson', Pier 2/3 Walsh Bay, Sydney Art Month 2013.
Made with 500m white cord, 4000m recycled newsprint, 30 solar lanterns
Arena Calcetto is a site specific and interactive installation created for the Australian Pavilion at the 13th Venice International Architecture Biennale. Making its debut in Australia, the work was displayed in three unique locations across the City of Sydney with the support of a Cultural Grant. Arena Calcetto was showcased at Paddington Reservoir Gardens (collateral installation for Art & About 2013), Pirrama Park in Pyrmont (including NYE 2014 celebrations) and The Rocks during the 2014 World Cup, with the support of the Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority. Showcasing six prefabricated timber towers, custom perforated fussball tables and over 250 unique fussball players, Arena Calcetto was created by an international project team of over 100 collaborators.
8 weeks of creative and innovative ideas and discussions to help answer these questions: 'how we can make Sydney's art spaces better?', and 'how design can improve our everyday lives?'. Idea Bombing Sydney focuses on untapping creativity in everyone and anything in a fun, social way: after a series of short talks, guest speakers bomb ideas to the crowd and then participants are asked to ‘bomb’ their ideas for what would make Sydney better, with great tunes and drinks on hand.